Home Energy Adventure
We know saving money is important to you and having an energy efficient home does just that. This game tests your energy efficiency skills
to help you learn how to improve your home's energy efficiency and ultimately save money.
Click the picture below to get started!
Take a Home Tour
Take a home tour and find out what makes your home more or less efficient.
Making small changes and using energy wisely can help you save energy and money, and the interactive home tour will show you how.
Click the picture below to try it out!
Make a Home Profile
We know saving energy often means saving money, and making energy efficiency improvements is pretty easy, too!
Tell us a bit about your home and we'll give you quick tips and fixes, designed around your space,
to help you cut down on your energy and costs.
Click on the picture below to set up your home profile!
Weekend Warrior Projects:
- Water Heater DIY Maintenance and Upgrades
- Heating, Ventilation and A/C
- Forced-air Systems
- Improving Basements and Crawlspaces
- Insulate Wall Systems in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Insulate Floor Systems in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Maintain HVAC Systems in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Basement and Crawlspace
- Weatherstrip and Air Seal Doors and Windows in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Air Seal Wall Systems in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Air Seal Floor Systems in Basements and Crawlspaces
- Insulating Exterior Walls
- Fireplaces and Stoves
- Switching to High-efficiency Lighting
- House Ventilation
- Appliances - Reducing Plug Loads
- Install and Air Seal Vents and Flues Through Walls and Roofs
- Install Vents to Cool Attic Spaces
- Install Radiant Barriers
- Air Seal and Insulate Kneewalls
- Insulate the Attic
- Maintain HVAC Systems in Attics
- Air Seal to Reduce Air Infiltration Between the Attic and Living Spaces Attic Air